Create Account

S73 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game Playlist

I mean look I'm not gonna lie and say we don't have a rule in our locker room that every song has to be boat themed. With that, here's our list.  

1) Brandy (You're a fine girl)- Looking Glass.  You don't need a looking glass to know this is a classic and this is the song that gets the whole arena rocking. Much like Caroline in Boston or Sinatra in New York, this banger takes center stage in the locker room before the game, and in the arena just before the 3rd period.  DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO

2) I'm on a boat- the lonely island. I'm ridin on a dolphin its doin flips and shit. This one goes super hard in the locker room. 

3) Come Sail Away- STYX: Another one that gets the arena rocking and the bench amped.  and this is what HE SAIDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

4) Boatz n Hoes- THE NINA THE PINTA THE SANTA MARIA ILL DO YA ON THE BOTTOM WHILE IM SIPPIN SANGRIA. Another banger with quality singalongness for the locker room to get hype to.

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: zFnlslP.png]

Messages In This Thread
S73 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game Playlist - by Pyro182 - 10-16-2023, 09:27 AM
RE: S73 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game Playlist - by Juho - 10-19-2023, 08:09 AM
RE: S73 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game Playlist - by Vulfzilla - 10-20-2023, 01:30 PM