Create Account

S73 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game Playlist

1. A Day To Remember - 2nd Sucks. I think this is my main tune for any hype song with any sport. It starts out with a little build and goes right into a Mortal Kombat "FIGHT" and a chunky riff. Gets you hyped up and reminds you that if you're not first, you're last.

2. Beartooth - Doubt Me. A newcomer to the playlist but huge for the team. Just goes on to talk about how people keep doubting us and we encourage them to continue to do so as we'll keep proving them wrong.

3. Falling in Reverse - Watch the World Burn. A nice banger of a track that gets the boys vibing but then ends in an absolute nasty breakdown. We'll continue to burn this world down and do whatever we can to win each and every game.

Electric Callboy - Everytime We Touch. Who doesn't want a absolute nasty cover of one of the greatest europop songs of all time. It's such a fun track to sing and dance to in the locker room and we all love reenacting the dance moves from the music video, especially the dirty dancing style moves.

5. Beartooth - Might Love Myself. A nice little song to end on with some very positive lyrics to help remind ourselves to love ourselves and what we have accomplished and what we have done with our lives. Just a happy way to end any playlist in my opinion.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Messages In This Thread
S73 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game Playlist - by Pyro182 - 10-16-2023, 09:27 AM
RE: S73 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game Playlist - by Juho - 10-19-2023, 08:09 AM
RE: S73 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game Playlist - by thedangazone - 10-21-2023, 09:22 AM