Create Account

S73 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game Playlist

Pre-Game Playlist is pure dad rock, for its unequalled and timeless pump-up power.
1. Hell's Bells - Metallica: iconic, a classic. Total hockey cliche, but when the guitar kicks in, and the bells are going this bad boy is gonna get your heart rate up. 
2. Kickstart my Heart - Motley Crue: again, a classic. high speed, uptempo, just the way you want to play hockey. Get's the team going, gotta get in that attack mindset.
3. Animal I Have Become - Three Days Grace: another cliche, little more modern this time (good god I'm old) but this one is jsut pure vibes. First time the chorus kicks in is just fantastic. Get's you ready to play hard.
4. Jump Around - House of Pain: an oldie but goodie. Good beat, good vibes. Gets you feeling it.
5. Breaking the Law - Judas Priest: this is my 'dad rock' guilty pleasure and to be perfectly honest, Judas Priest is front and center on my heavy metal mount rushmore. They never wrote a shitty song, and the vibes are immaculate. Legendary homo Rob Halford <3

[Image: banes.png]

Messages In This Thread
S73 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game Playlist - by Pyro182 - 10-16-2023, 09:27 AM
RE: S73 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game Playlist - by Juho - 10-19-2023, 08:09 AM
RE: S73 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game Playlist - by Benpachi - 10-21-2023, 08:58 PM