Create Account

S74 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2023, 07:28 PM by Ragnar. Edited 1 time in total.)

Player Name: Ongo Gablogian
Position: defense
Recreate or First Gen?: recreate
Recreates: Who was your last player?: Chimkin Wing

Full Discord Username: ragnarr#0069

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): 10ish

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?: microwave

What made you join the SHL?: I was bored 10 years ago

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: prehistoric era so I could try to ride a Triceratops

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: getting swole in the gym

Waffles or pancakes?: pancakes

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: yes

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?: I’d wear it and sign it

Any hobbies you've been into lately?: LEGO. It keeps my brain and hands busy when I’d otherwise be sitting on my phone.

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): I don’t remember what it’s called but it’s written by an ex KGB spy who came to America to collect intel and ended up realizing the Soviet Union was full of shit and he became an American citizen.

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: an active locker room of likeable people

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: jigglypuff. She sings and she’s cute.

What video games do you play?: the show, far cry, red dead, fallout 76

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: whichever one is most likely to be adopted and not have to live in the streets

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Messages In This Thread
RE: S74 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread - by Ragnar - 11-18-2023, 07:27 PM