Create Account

S74 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread

Player Name: Bean Beanman Jr
Position: Center

Recreate or First Gen?: Recreate
     Recreates: Who was your last player?: Bean Beanman

Full Discord Username: .Seymour
How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): 12+
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?: First, you politely ask it to move onto the BBQ so it can be grilled. Once the hotdog approves, you begin the move the hotdog around just enough so it looks like you know what you are doing to others. Once it is completely burned and you're sure you won't give anyone food poisoning, you feed it to your company or yourself.

What made you join the SHL?: COVID lockdown and not having anything to do while being a hockey enjoyer.

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: I would go back to when I didn't have to work or pay bills. THE DREAM.

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: How to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with no hands. 

Waffles or pancakes?: Neither - french toast. 

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: I don't know I am not an astrophysicist sheesh.

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?:
[Image: NmEC6u6.gif]

Any hobbies you've been into lately?: Napping is a big hobby of mine.. can't suggest it enough.

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): Webster's Dictionary - pretty much explains itself.

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: A good locker room with an active GM is the most important. The locker room helps you meet people with similar interests and the active GM helps make sure your player is the best they can be.

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: Ditto because it can be anything it wants to be if it believes.

What video games do you play?: Madden, League, Stardew, CoD 

If you were to choose  a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: None. Cats > Dogs. 

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

Messages In This Thread
RE: S74 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread - by Seymour - 11-18-2023, 07:54 PM