Create Account

S74 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread

Player Name: Teemu Salami
Position: RW
Recreate or First Gen?: First Gen
First-Gens: How did you find the site? ISFL
Full Discord Username: swoosh7

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): 6+

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?: Ordering it at a baseball game. 

What made you join the SHL?: I'm in the ISFL and felt it was a good time to join a second league. 

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: Honestly just take me back to being a kid. Not to change anything, but just to run it back. Time goes by way too quickly. 

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: Fantasy football is the first thing that comes to mind. 

Waffles or pancakes?: Gluten and I aren't the best of friends. Pancakes are probably better tasting, but I have (chicken and) waffles more often. So waffles?

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: Yes.

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?: Let's do it, of course. 

Any hobbies you've been into lately?: As far as new hobbies go, pickleball.

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): Frindle in elementary school because that's the only book I can confidently say I've actually read from start to finish.

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: The community. I'm here to have a good time with others. Everything else is an added bonus. 

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: I'm not a big pokemon guy, but I liked the looks of Marowak as a kid.

What video games do you play?: Mostly sports games like Madden although I've played less since joining the ISFL. I'm terrible at everything else.

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: Labradoodle? A friend of mine has one and they seem to have a lot of energy, but also enjoying just chilling. I like my down time.

[Image: dinonuggets2.gif]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]
Credit to Amidships & sulovilen

Messages In This Thread
RE: S74 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread - by swoosh - 11-19-2023, 03:54 PM