Create Account

S74 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread

Player Name: Niclas Sundqvist
Position: LD
Recreate or First Gen?: Recreate
    Recreates: Who was your last player?: Jonathan Granström
    First-Gens: How did you find the site?
Full Discord Username: halkohol

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): 7 for sure.

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?: Don't. Eat it directly from the packaging.

What made you join the SHL?: Boredom caught back up to me again.

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: 1970s. So much of current technology but still no smartphones for a while.

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: Rant about how the swedish central bank is responsible for the current state of Sweden's economical situation.

Waffles or pancakes?: Pancakes, not american.

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: Yes, why would it not? Now if no one was in the forest, that is a more interesting question!

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?: Ask why we can't play a full game in pride jerseys.

Any hobbies you've been into lately?: Making beer!

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): Too difficult, but one recent read I loved was Recursion by Blake Crouch.

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: Delivering and being clear on expectations.

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: Lotad! I just think he's neat.

What video games do you play?: Right now I am nerding out in Victoria 3.

If you were to choose  a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: None, I'd be a cat.

[Image: Halkohol_SHL.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S74 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread - by Halkohol - 11-21-2023, 10:00 AM