Create Account

S74 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread

Player Name: Demir Bellona
Position: RD
Recreate or First Gen?: Recreate
Recreates: Who was your last player?: Matt Kholin
First-Gens: How did you find the site?
Full Discord Username: Kalakar

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): Well I'm about to have all the free time.

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?: bbq? steamed is pretty good too

What made you join the SHL?: I saw the reddit post on /r/hockey in 2019, it looked like a fun idea

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: Ancient rome, it's all I've been thinking about

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: How to sim on fhm6

Waffles or pancakes?: Both are great but waffles?

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: Of course

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?: Looks like a great idea unless you're gary bettman

Any hobbies you've been into lately?: I read, play video games, do photography, travel a lot

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): Recency bias but maybe Golden Son by Pierce Brown, such a great scifi book.

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: An active locker room fixes everything

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: Metagross maybe? I just have a nice childhood memory of that pokemon

What video games do you play?: I quit ff14 to recreate but right now, fractured online and a little bit of rocket league with the boys

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: Siberian husky maybe, I just love that breed. I don't think I yell as much though

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S74 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread - by Kalakar - 11-23-2023, 05:32 PM