S74 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread

Player Name: Roman Cechmanek II
Position: Goalie
Recreate or First Gen?: First Gen
Recreates: Who was your last player?: N/A
First-Gens: How did you find the site?: Friend
Full Discord Username: prattk1987

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): 6+

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?: Hotdog rolling grill for sure!

What made you join the SHL?: I wanted to explore a new style of fantasy hockey?!

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: Probably a couple of years before my grandfather passed away so I can ask him about his entire life & be old enough to absorb the information.

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: Narrative history of Formula 1 rule changes.

Waffles or pancakes?: Waffles with cinnamon & butter.

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: Totally!

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?: Bathe me in rainbow colors baby!

Any hobbies you've been into lately?: I just build an e-bike.

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): Very Bad Men by Harry Dolan because it was so good it kept me calm during multiple visits to the doctor.

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: Reward player progression & realism.

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: I never played Pokeman much honestly.

What video games do you play?: Assassin's Creed & Call Of Duty mostly.

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: Alaskan Malamut. I'd like to think I'd be a work horse type of dog that would thrive in horrible weather conditions.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S74 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread - by prattk1987 - 11-24-2023, 11:40 AM