Create Account

S74 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread

Player Name: Masked Stanger
Position: Goalie
R/FG: First Gen
FG: Searched on google "hockey simulation league" and this was the first to pop up.
Discord: Stanger77

Code:
How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc):

Usually I'll have between 5-10 hours free in a week with nothing to do.

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?:

I like to barbeque mine or just over a campfire if I'm at one.

What made you join the SHL?:

I've been following hockey more and I also like playing the video game. The portal and indexes on this forum look awesome so I'm excited to get involved.

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?:

I would probably head back only 200-300 years ago when the Earth still seemed untouched and undiscovered as population was so small compared to now. I'd definitely build a cabin in the mountains somewhere to live out my days with my dog.

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?:

I would present a lecture of my life. No one knows it but me so I could easily talk about it for half an hour.

Waffles or pancakes?:

Waffles.

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?:

Yes when a tree falls down there is a big bam that follows.

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?:

Yeah I'd wear it I'll sign it for them too.

Any hobbies you've been into lately?:

Lately I've been enjoying hanging out with my friends and my girlfriend.

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included):

Honestly I am not a big book worm, never have been the type to sit down and read but if I did I would probably love non-fictional stories.

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?:

Interacting with others, feeling part of the community, and having a well run league will make this experience fun.

What's your favorite Pokemon? Why?:

My favourite pokemon is Infernape since he was my starter pokemon and Pearl was my first pokemon game.

What video games do you play?:

I like playing Minecraft and NHL recently.

If you were to choose  a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?:

I would choose an Australian Shepard just because they're a gorgeous breed. If I were to actually pick myself it would probably be a little boxer dog or something.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S74 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread - by Stanger77 - 11-24-2023, 05:14 PM