Create Account

S75 DFA Bounty #4 - The Alternate Timeline Due: Monday, March 25th @ 11:59 PM PST

I like to think that he’s sitting around getting ready for the season. Keeping his diet healthy and hitting the gym to make sure he’s at his absolute peak in preparation for his first season. I also think he’s practicing some gorilla martial art to make him more effective at throwing hands when he gets on the rink. Thoughtful yet short tempered I think he’s also training in meditation to try and shore up his mental weaknesses to prove to everyone else he’s not just some damn dirty ape. He’s a pretty avid skateboarder so he’d absolutely be hitting the parks whenever his free time allows. He’d also be trying to improve his passing but because of his large body and forward center of mass it’s going to be a long uphill journey for him to really start being able to be more decisive and dexterous with his puck-work, but he’s going to keep trying his hardest to improve while still making sure his strengths as a defensive player are at their peak. More recently he’s taken a trip back to his home of Uganda to spend time with his family and enjoy the beautiful beaches and jungles of his homeland. He’s planning on returning from this trip with rejuvenated sense of determination as he’s ready to take on both the season and all his teams challengers with a fury they’ll never expect.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S75 DFA Bounty #4 - The Alternate Timeline - by GraylessRex - 03-26-2024, 12:17 AM