Create Account

S77 PT #2: Bigger, Better, Faster, Stronger Due: Sunday, June 23rd @ 11:59 PM PST

Option 2
Some people would call the ability cheating, but a beneficial skill for a goalie could be the ability to freeze time. Even if you don't see the puck, freeze time, look for the puck, unfreeze time and make the save. Of course you would have to be careful that nobody notices something is wrong, so you should every now and then also make a 'mistake' and miss the puck and let the other team score, but only when your team is winning anyway. It still has to look normal, but it could make games so much easier. Why call it cheating when you could call it your secret weapon? Of course having this ability doesn't mean that you should completely ignore your training, you want to become better and make saves without needing to use this little trick, but in situations where it could be useful it would certainly be very useful.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #2: Bigger, Better, Faster, Stronger - by Carpy48 - 06-17-2024, 02:19 PM