Create Account

S77 PT #2: Bigger, Better, Faster, Stronger Due: Sunday, June 23rd @ 11:59 PM PST

Honestly, asking how one takes on another who has much more skill than you is the million dollar question every team asks of their players. I don't think any one of us has a 'magic pill' or 'secret weapon' in their arsenal their willing to share because then every other team in the league will want to emulate it in one way or the other. In the case of my player, he has trained all his life around some of the best players in the world and it's just muscle memory for him. Shutting down the world's best players takes years of experience and requires lessons that aren't taught but learned over years and years of trial and error. You can't also do it alone, it requires the combined skill of all of your teammates to accomplish the ultimate goal. I know this doesn't answer the overarching question but I feel like it does.

[Image: YQkXo45.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #2: Bigger, Better, Faster, Stronger - by Vandy - 06-18-2024, 04:43 PM