Create Account

S77 PT #2: Bigger, Better, Faster, Stronger Due: Sunday, June 23rd @ 11:59 PM PST

Sometimes in sports, no matter how hard you train and try, you may not be the best player on the ice, which is why hockey is such an amazing team sport. To answer the question, it is definitely relying on my brains more than my actual skills, and working with my teammates on the daily to be able to practice how to handle the top players all around the ice. As more of a scoring defenseman, I really need to trust that my teammates will be where the need to be on the ice at all times, so always being aggressive myself will also help myself win those battle with those top players. I wish I could say I had a secret weapon, but truly it is just working hard with my team mates each day and making sure I can keep my speed as high as possible to keep up with the speediest of players. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #2: Bigger, Better, Faster, Stronger - by JohnnyPatey - 06-19-2024, 08:57 AM