Create Account

S77 PT #2: Bigger, Better, Faster, Stronger Due: Sunday, June 23rd @ 11:59 PM PST

option 1

First of all, I am honored to be chosen as the next super SHL player. I promise I won't disappoint you all and will give the fans an incredibly super show. My peak TPE would be over 9000. That's right, it would be OVER NINE THOUSAND! How would I attain such an obscene amount of TPE? Well, I'd start out by copying other peoples' PTs. That would provide me a base TPE total to operate under. Next, I'd bribe league officials for the remaining TPE amount. If they are going to make me a super player, they'd have no choice. Otherwise, I'd become a SHL super villain! Now, my powers would be simple. 100% shooting accuracy all of the time. So I'd be automatically scoring goals from my own blue line off of my backhand straight into the back of the opposing teams net. The puck would act as a heat seeking missile straight towards the net. I'd break every record imaginable within a handful of games. It will get old fast however. Expect ticket sales and viewership to plummet. But you will also not be able to stop me. I will continue and I will prevail.

[Image: LChpoGG5_o.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #2: Bigger, Better, Faster, Stronger - by MuNk22 - 06-20-2024, 02:21 PM