Create Account

S77 PT #2: Bigger, Better, Faster, Stronger Due: Sunday, June 23rd @ 11:59 PM PST

Written Option 2

Being a defenceman, the best party of my entire role is that there's always another one out there. So the second I'm outmatched, be it mentally, physically, skill wise, whatever it is I just pawn off the job of stopping them to the other guy. Then it can be his fault if we don't contain them. Doesn't matter who the partner is either. Hall of famer in their prime, rookie, old vet, I truly don't care. They can deal with it as long as I position myself on the ice in a way where it becomes their job to cover my guy. If I am caught in the unfortunate spot of having to hang with someone better than me, it comes down to playing dirty and trying to skirt the line between accidentally on purpose and full on head hunting. Really let them know that if they beat you on the rush, you're gonna try to break their hands. But in a way that the refs have a hard time seeing, like slashing them in a scrum. At least make them hesitate a little bit when they take you on.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #2: Bigger, Better, Faster, Stronger - by Massive Coiler - 06-21-2024, 02:04 PM