Create Account

S77 PT #2: Bigger, Better, Faster, Stronger Due: Sunday, June 23rd @ 11:59 PM PST

(Prompt 1)

So there's a ton of random IA players that aren't on teams and are just free agents tinkering away into dust in the corner. I think we can change that. I propose that we start merging IA players with active ones, with the active players gaining all TPE and abilities from the players they have absorbed. It can be like a kind of like the trading card system where you spend money on a pack, but instead of trading cards, you get a husk of an IA body for you to absorb into your player. This honestly has a ton of benefits if you think about it. For starters, it's extra incentive to not go inactive because your player might be absorbed into an active player's hive mind and that's not good for then. It also gives people more ways to spend money, so rich people have more of an advantage over poor people which I think is really important. Plus I think it could really help people catch up if they fall behind on PTs and such. For instance, if you lose like a third of your players TPE for a plagiarism punishment you can just buy some IA players, integrate them into your body, and get right back out there! You should always be one step ahead of the SHL government, don't ever let them keep you down.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #2: Bigger, Better, Faster, Stronger - by JohnFranklinKennedy - 06-22-2024, 11:43 AM