Create Account

S77 PT #2: Bigger, Better, Faster, Stronger Due: Sunday, June 23rd @ 11:59 PM PST

This new SHL steroids player enhancement program is entirely based on luck. You can't decide what ability you're gonna get. You can get something cool like super strength or super speed but you can also get lame stuff like being able to smell whenever someone ate french fries in the last 30 minutes. With my luck, I would get such a crappy power that would not help me in any way. You'd get the hulk and quicksilver playing around me and I'd get something like Big Bertha's powers. I'm pretty sure with these abilities I'd actually get TPE removed from my build. Anyway, I have to disagree with SHL execs that this would make the league more entertaining because it would suck having someone much faster than anyone else for example. You wouldn't be able to even follow them and their team would win 420-0 every game.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #2: Bigger, Better, Faster, Stronger - by enigmatic - 06-22-2024, 09:44 PM