Create Account

S77 PT #2: Bigger, Better, Faster, Stronger Due: Sunday, June 23rd @ 11:59 PM PST

There’s something special about being chosen for the superhockey treatment. In fact, I never would have expected a call from the league as they were looking to implement a new super player on each team to see how it would improve ratings, but here we are. As I walk through the doorway of the research facility, I am impressed to find an entirely sterile looking office with bright white lighting. The aesthetic is super futuristic but also brings with it a sense of discomfort. As I make my way to the office, I am called immediately into exam room 4 by an overhead speaker voice that certainly feels like it doesn’t belong to a human being. I step into exam room 4, where I am met by a young male nurse. He simply slides up my shirt sleeve, gives me a quick and painless chip injection and seconds later I am on my way out the door. With this mew chip, I am purportedly going to have a +1000 TPE leg up on other players in my draft class. We’ll see what the real cost of this experiment is in just a season or two…

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #2: Bigger, Better, Faster, Stronger - by Nike - 06-23-2024, 09:16 AM