Create Account

S77 PT #2: Bigger, Better, Faster, Stronger Due: Sunday, June 23rd @ 11:59 PM PST

I hate to be *that guy* but if I had one secret recipe for outplaying people that outmatch me (see: 99.99% of the SHL) I wouldn’t be sitting with my current point and stat totals at this point in the season. That being said, physically outmatching is easier to overcome than skill difference. Sometimes you can hit with enough force or at the right angle and take a guy off guard. Sometimes that goes a little far and you take a fun mini vacation in the box though. As far as outplaying players skill wise… I can’t do everything alone and I don’t think I or anybody else expects me to. I’ve gotta rely on my seniors to get out of situations like that. I’ve gotta lock in and get more TPE. If only I could just magically summon TPE… regrettably I think that importing TPE is banned due to the league’s anti doping policy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #2: Bigger, Better, Faster, Stronger - by locrianmidwest - 06-24-2024, 01:19 AM