Create Account

S77 PT #2: Bigger, Better, Faster, Stronger Due: Sunday, June 23rd @ 11:59 PM PST

It feels almost too easy to give James a superhero enhancement. Project X, a secret research project of the Canadian government. Bones lined with the strongest metals known to man, enhanced senses, supernatural healing, and of course sharp blades emerging from limbs... Built in hockey skates, I mean. All of these would simply enhance James's already impressive skills to create the ultimate hockey player, with max skills in all of the Physical stats. Importantly, it would also affect his mental ratings, increasing bravery thanks to his healing but his aggression would also increase. Teamwork might even take a dive as he begins to rely too much on these powers.

The best and most entertaining way to introduce the new and improved James would probably be in a match against another player who got radioactive strength, a fun fight between ultimate agility and ultimate strength. Wait a minute, I swear I've heard all of this before...

"I'm the best there is at what I do... and what I do isn't very nice."

[Image: KMCIWeC.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S77 PT #2: Bigger, Better, Faster, Stronger - by Schocar - 06-24-2024, 02:49 AM