Create Account

S78 PT #1: You’re Gonna Go Far, Kid Due: Sunday, August 18th @ 11:59 PM PST

Option 1 When it comes to being a rookie mentor I find its best to let players find their own way and provide encouragement along the way. They're going to make mistakes sometimes, there will be weeks where nothing is going right and weeks when they feel on top of the world. In Newfoundland I like to take the rookies out on the town to bond, we go out to dinner and then hit a few pubs. You can't come to St. John's and not enjoy a pint! Not only does helping the rookies help them and their career, but it helps the team tremendously when they reach their maximum potential. My first year as a rookie I had ups and downs but it turned out to be one of the greatest experiences of my life. I met a lot of people that helped me along the way and I am excited to do the same for the new additions! When you're surrounded with talent and strong infrastructure then anything can happen.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S78 PT #1: You’re Gonna Go Far, Kid - by GreyGooseVodka - 08-13-2024, 10:58 AM