Create Account

S78 PT #1: You’re Gonna Go Far, Kid Due: Sunday, August 18th @ 11:59 PM PST
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2024, 08:32 AM by JohnFranklinKennedy.)

(Option 1)

I'm a firm believer in trial by fire. No such thing in easing the kids into it you gotta really get em going. With that being said, I like to host a fight club amongst the team that all rookies are required to participate in. If they refuse we just beat them up anyway what are they gonna do about it. As the General Manager of Nevada, I really feel like threats of violence are an important part of building a team. The mutual fear just brings everybody together. If the rookies do come into the fight club I usually like to leave Mario Kart style powerups lingering around the arena to give either fighter a fun advantage. I got a banana peel in there, I have a little squid you can use to shoot ink at the other, sometimes I like to leave a loaded gun hanging around. I'm working on getting more powerups so the rookies have a shot at not getting destroyed against the goons for hire I always bring in, but it's tough to get stuff working.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S78 PT #1: You’re Gonna Go Far, Kid - by JohnFranklinKennedy - 08-15-2024, 08:31 AM