Create Account

S78 PT #1: You’re Gonna Go Far, Kid Due: Sunday, August 18th @ 11:59 PM PST

Written:

I think it is always awesome when new players join my team. I try to let them decide what kind of assistance they need. For some of them, I try to be there to help out. I offer my support as they get settled into their new home, adjust to their new teammates and what ever other help they need. I remember all too well what it feels like to be the new guy and feeling like I have no idea what is going on, hell, it was tough to figure out where to go to eat breakfast the first day!

But for others, I tend to just sit back and watch. There are some people that seem at home no matter where they are. They dont ever know a stranger and quickly settle in like they have been a part of the team forever. My teammate Mathias is like that. With those types of people, I just sit back and let him...and others...step up to assist the new players. 

As far as I can figure out, there is no perfect answer about what is best to help new players settle in. It is best to let them share what they need and allow them to dictate what help they might need...if any at all.

Defender St Louis Scarecrows: S78-

Messages In This Thread
RE: S78 PT #1: You’re Gonna Go Far, Kid - by Otis Boudreaux - 08-18-2024, 11:12 AM