Create Account

S78 PT #1: You’re Gonna Go Far, Kid Due: Sunday, August 18th @ 11:59 PM PST

For me, it still feels like I am the rookie. Although it’s my fourth season, it is my first time in the SHL. Everyone that comes into the locker room likely has more experience than me. MattyJ is learning more from the rookies than he can teach them. 

As far as on the ice play, MattyJ is a lead by example type. He is someone that always goes 100% on defense and the forecheck to show that everyone should do it. He also likes to stay out of the rookies ways. They have so much potential and growth that they can achieve on their own. He is happy to give any advice, but will not stay in the way of them. They will all achieve great things in the league he believes. 

All our rookies have been great additions to our team and MattyJ welcomes them with open arms. Just being excited and happy they are there makes it a better team for them to join.

[Image: mattyj.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S78 PT #1: You’re Gonna Go Far, Kid - by MattyJ - 08-18-2024, 11:52 AM