Create Account

S78 PT #4: Sponsored Up and Geared Up Due: Sunday, September 8th @ 11:59 PM PST

Option 1 : 

My player doesn't really seek sponsorship, but when you are one of the best players on your team and one of the best at your position, it's sure that companies will try to make a deal with you. You just have to be selective in the sponsorship you sign if you care about it haha!
Personally I try to get with companies that have the same ideology as me, and they also distribute charity money while their products/services are good for the body. I don't really understand why people get some sponsorships with like McDonalds even if they give a lot to the community, it's simply just not good products. Like energy drink or cigarettes. 
They don't really have to be related to hockey, but it's a plus if it's related in some way. Like things that are good for the environment, the community, the next generation or for your health. Athletes are looked upon by the kids, so we have to set the example.

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
 [Image: 5tu6.png] [Image: bdzv.jpeg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S78 PT #4: Sponsored Up and Geared Up - by Anthique - 09-02-2024, 09:47 PM