Create Account

S78 PT #4: Sponsored Up and Geared Up Due: Sunday, September 8th @ 11:59 PM PST

Quote:Written Option 2: They say athletes make the gear or that the gear makes the athlete. Either way, players definitely have preferences when it comes to gear for themselves on the ice. SHL teams often make custom orders for many players due to their more unique tastes or requirements. Does your player have anything they request from their equipment team? How hard is it to get some of their requests done? Does their gear give them an advantage they normally wouldn’t have with any old equipment of the same variety? If any equipment would be legal to bring on the ice (but still has to abide by hockey rules), what would they ask for to give them the edge over their competition?

Dash Jackson has odd requests when it comes to equipment. 1st thing he needs is an extra large cup made of Bioflex material (I'm not sure why he needs extra large though  Eyebrow), he also needs a the thickest chest protector money can buy, he has some pretty strange stick requirements, 1st he needs a curve like Ryan o Reilly. key to take aways! than he needs a 155 flex like Zdeno Chara for bombs from the point (hasn't helped him score much though!) @Eggcracker is the the man on the mission to retrieve these items, assistant GM of Edmonton, 2nd fiddle, the "whipping boy" so to speak. But he is clutch and never fails getting the unique items that the team and i need. I cant speak for my team but my gear is unique and definitely gives me an advantage. i can absorb more shots and get more velocity on my own shots. Nitro skates is what they need to add to the league that gives us lumbering defensemen a little Boosht! in their step.

Code:
177 words

[Image: 53556226276_2eace1e209.jpg]
Bleed Black and Gold
[Image: malamutes.png]LD #6 Dash Jackson- Yukon Malamutes/Edmonton Blizzard Blizzard
[Image: 53364500956_b676deb89a_w.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S78 PT #4: Sponsored Up and Geared Up - by Dash - 09-02-2024, 10:56 PM