Create Account

S78 PT #4: Sponsored Up and Geared Up Due: Sunday, September 8th @ 11:59 PM PST

I would definitely be a schill for almost any company that wants to offer a sponsorship deal to me. Now I will not say that it would be every company, but as long as they are generally ethical and not promoting hate or violence I am in. Want me to promote some hockey gear for a check? I am in. Want me to promote the latest underwear that resists skid stains? I am in. Does not really matter to me because those sponsorship deals can add some serious cash and making a few commercials, standing for pictures on a billboard, or anything like that is quite easy and I am all about that almighty dollar.

Someone has to promote the product right? I can make a Tik Tok account or something like and that push out your product without much concern. If the SHL is looking for a prety face then I am always available. WEll I am not that pretty, but I do have a face, so that would work, right?

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

Messages In This Thread
RE: S78 PT #4: Sponsored Up and Geared Up - by thiefofcheese - 09-04-2024, 08:55 AM