Create Account

S78 PT #4: Sponsored Up and Geared Up Due: Sunday, September 8th @ 11:59 PM PST
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2024, 10:10 PM by Ohtaay.)

Option 1
For myself personally I let the sponsorships come to me. That being said I do not accept every sponsorship that comes my way, it is very important for me that I align my sponsorships with companies that support the same principles and look to achieve the same goals that I would like to promote to the public. It is important that I vet all sponsorships closely and that they are beneficial for me in the community around me. That being said it is to no ones surprise that I seek out chicken sponsorships, as I am a big Fried Chicken fan whether that be Korean Fried Chicken, chicken fingers, chicken tenders or any other kind of fried chicken that you can think of. If you know Theo Kondos you would know he had his own chicken store after retirement and I am a big supporter of his Chicken store. So whether it's gear or food i need to ensure that it is something I enjoy I will never take a sponsorship just for money.

170+

[Image: Oats.gif]

[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S78 PT #4: Sponsored Up and Geared Up - by Ohtaay - 09-04-2024, 10:10 PM