Create Account

S78 PT #4: Sponsored Up and Geared Up Due: Sunday, September 8th @ 11:59 PM PST

Here's the thing, the Hockey advertising market is already just so incredibly niche and hard to market to as a whole. You got sports fans, people up north, it's not as popular as other sports - so we spend about 2.1 Trillion yearly (the US does) in defense budgeting....what if I managed to only take a fraction of a portion of that in sponsorship money? Defense companies. Get me a slick ole' Northrupp Grumman patch on my helmet, put a General Electric sticker on my stick, take the logo of every armed force and put it on my shoulders for all I care. If I can even just get a portion of that money I would be wealthiest beyond my wildest dreams. Who cares if it's just my morals at stake, right? In all seriousness, it would also introduce a lot of money to the rest of the league for advertising and other operational costs, we would just have to become military propaganda machines. Win-win.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S78 PT #4: Sponsored Up and Geared Up - by Vice - 09-05-2024, 07:25 PM