Create Account

S78 PT #4: Sponsored Up and Geared Up Due: Sunday, September 8th @ 11:59 PM PST

1:

I, Troy McClure IIII make my team almost all the money back that they spend on my cap hit. I do so with various expensive and luxurious sponsors. The limits are set only by the depths of the sponsors pockets. At this point in life everyone knows it's a game, and I play to win!

Obviously the only exception would be my gear. I'm using my Synergy sticks, my CCM gloves and pads and my warrior hockey green stick tape. Outside of that kit however, I am a big old for sale sign. I will not limit my income because of my dignity. My teammates and I have to eat right? So why not post 3 Instagram posts at the restaurant and tag the waiter with the comment : " Best Burger in New England. Thanks Jerry C. For the best experience ever! They don't skim on the shrimp at Red Lobster!" Boom, you sucker's pay 22 bucks for your endless Shrimp, the Wolfpack gobbles them down for half price!

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: S78 PT #4: Sponsored Up and Geared Up - by Troy_McClure03 - 09-08-2024, 07:55 AM