Create Account

S78 PT #4: Sponsored Up and Geared Up Due: Sunday, September 8th @ 11:59 PM PST

I'm not all that picky with my sponsorship deals, if someone want to give me money to promote their products then by all means go ahead. I do actually look up and research the product or sponsor before I agree but as long as it's not a scam or made in a sweat shop or unpaid or child labor then I'll agree to promote it. My favorite sponsors are definitely the overseas ones. For example there is on in Japan for a sushi and seafood restaurant where they made an anime version of me fighting an anime squid and octopus, I've heard the theme song and it's actually pretty catchy. I also have one in Germany for a beer company but they were a little less fun with their ads. I have had some scam companies try to reach out but my agent and team are pretty good at researching and sending bad company away.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S78 PT #4: Sponsored Up and Geared Up - by JaytheGreat - 09-08-2024, 08:24 PM