Create Account

S78 PT #4: Sponsored Up and Geared Up Due: Sunday, September 8th @ 11:59 PM PST

Brand deals are a very big deal. But as far as seeking them out? The brand seek out NoNo Jo. Just like kordel, he has been sponsored by Cheez-Its. Probably the most famous and well-known and high paying and famous making brand because it is an iconic and well-known sponsorship. If you don’t see NoNo Jo on your box, you should probably pass because they would be subpar to any cheeze its that did have his smiling baby face on them. 
Are cheezeits related to hockey? I mean, hockey players like to eat them so I think that they would be relatively related to hockey. Not so much as a hockey helmet or a hockey stick but not everybody who likes hockey is buying hockey equipment. But everybody is buying Cheeze-it’s. And that’s fax no printer. 
Don’t get me wrong though he has definitely been sponsored by his fair share of hockey related companies. You can find his face on T-shirts on athletic shorts and socks and shoes on hockey sticks and even on your helmet. Sponsorships are awesome, we love being paid by corporate America.

[Image: bdDUUbs.jpeg][Image: YbWICYS.png][Image: i3Qgjha.jpeg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S78 PT #4: Sponsored Up and Geared Up - by AuggieO - 09-08-2024, 08:52 PM