Create Account

S78 PT #4: Sponsored Up and Geared Up Due: Sunday, September 8th @ 11:59 PM PST

Prompt 1

Pork Tenderloin is not the type of person to actively seek out sponsorships and brand deals or anything like that. He wants to use the equipment he likes best and not have to worry about a company telling him that he has to use a specific brand of gear. He would only ever endorse equipment that he is already using himself. Changing up his style just for a couple of bands in his bank account would be kinda lame. He wants to use the equipment he likes and that he is comfortable with. Some of his teammates are flashier and have their own brand deals with huge brands and while the money is incredibly enticing I just don't see the point of you're not using a product you're happy with. In general I don't think anyone should use a particular brand just because I do, people should choose the brand that provides them the best results.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S78 PT #4: Sponsored Up and Geared Up - by Rankle - 09-08-2024, 11:03 PM