Create Account

S78 SMJHL PT #6 - One Season at a Time Due: Sunday, September 22nd @ 11:59 PM PST

With one season already flying by, let's take a deep breath and step back for one second here.

Task: You just played out your very first season in the SMJHL to start a new chapter in your career. Overall, how would you say you performed in your rookie season? Did you meet expectations you set for yourself individually? What do you need to improve on for next season? Were there any glorious moments that will forever be enshrined in your memory? (150 words min.)

Finally, this will be the last regular SMJHL PT and starting from next season you will do tasks on SHL Player Progression forum instead, first one being mock draft for your SHL draft. But for next two weeks or so TPE checklist will also show you tasks you are not eligible yet, like Championship Week, IIHF Predictions and All-Star Week, you won’t get TPE even if you do them. Keep your eyes open for Post Season Bonanza on SMJHL Player Progression instead.

That said on behalf of the PT Team, I'd like to congratulate you all for completing the first season of hopefully many great ones. We wish you best of luck in your future careers!

You will receive 4 TPE for fulfilling all the requirements.

All responses are due on Sunday, September 22nd at 11:59 PST. NOTE: IF YOU SUBMIT/EDIT AFTER THE DEADLINE YOU WILL RECEIVE REDUCED/NO TPE.

Affiliate claims from either PBE or ISFL or WSLB or SSL are accepted; link directly to your post and note if your username is different there.

If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. The graders reserve the right to determine malicious intent, after discussion with me. You will not be warned.

Only S78 SMJHL rookies (S79 SHL draftees) are eligible for this task.
If your player is S80 (shown after name on portal), this is not for you.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

Messages In This Thread
S78 SMJHL PT #6 - One Season at a Time - by puolivalmiste - 09-16-2024, 03:03 AM