Create Account

S78 SMJHL PT #6 - One Season at a Time Due: Sunday, September 22nd @ 11:59 PM PST

First SMJHL season in the books for the HISTORIC first pick in Walleye franchise history. I think it went decently well, up to my expectation considering my earning efforts which admittedly haven't been great. Giraffe posted a season statline of 14 goals, 28 assists and 42 points, although most of his production came at even strength which looks to be a good sign as he earns more TPE, trains in the offseason and gets more icetime in his veteran J seasons. Honestly since I haven't been paying much attention I'd add the highlight of the season was of course being the first pick in Walleye history. As Giraffe sat in the bleachers at the draft he was anxiously waiting so when the Walleye, decked out in their purple and gold were waiting, a rushing wave of relief was delivered to Giraffe as his name was called. Looking forward to the next 3 seasons in the J

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S78 SMJHL PT #6 - One Season at a Time - by Jayba1t - 09-17-2024, 05:34 PM