Create Account

S78 SMJHL PT #6 - One Season at a Time Due: Sunday, September 22nd @ 11:59 PM PST

I think Marineau can be very proud of what he accomplished in his first season with the Colorado Raptors. In 66 games, Marineau was able to contribute 18 goals and 29 assists, combining for 47 points. I believe that to be a very respectable season for a rookie player playing on the third line. He also contributed with 68 takeaways, 45 hits, and 31 blocked shots. However, his first taste of playoff hockey didn't go so well, as he only had 1 goal and 4 assists in 13 games. It's only normal for such a young player to have these kind of performances in his first year. I didn't have any expectations going into the season, my main goal was to improve my player attributes but with that being said, I'm quite happy with the outcome individually. I still have a lot to improve on next season, which I will be working on during the off-season. I will be working on my shooting abilities, as my 9.5% shooting percentage can improve next season. I also want to work on keeping the puck more as 63 giveaways was pretty high for my rookie campaign. I also will be working on my face-offs and getting better and winning them more. Going into my second season, I want to be someone who is more reliable for his team and can get a chance to dominate on the power play.

[236 words]

[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S78 SMJHL PT #6 - One Season at a Time - by jason97 - 09-17-2024, 10:39 PM