Create Account

S78 SMJHL PT #6 - One Season at a Time Due: Sunday, September 22nd @ 11:59 PM PST

Lucas Snyder declared for the draft without big expectations, but after being drafted to the Timber and watching their quick glory and success in the regular season he knew something big was coming this playoffs. Big commitment to the game and putting effort in day and night brought not only him but his entire team to an incredible season and he is extremely excited for the future. He way exceeded his self expectations for his own performance as an offense-oriented Dman, and he commends his coaches and teammates around him for bringing him to where he is today. Lucas continues to fight on the ice and the Timber season is yet to end as they head to the SMJHL playoff finals, and Lucas has high hopes for that too. His rookie season and their playoff run will be one to remember, and Lucas Snyder will truly never forget the Maine Timber.

For me personally, as JustHereToLeave, I'm happy of the effort I put in and how it paid off. I've played for the Timber on two different occasions now, and over my 3 different players I have one a cup on each of them. I feel nice believing there is some sort of lucky aura over my head. But actually, thank you to SouthPaw and all of my other coaches and my great teammates for doing this this season. Go Timber.

[Image: vD9tNHl.png]
[Image: NxGs7eU.png]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: LHqSNXO.png]
sig by @enigmaticyou belong sticker by @sve7en. the sig is NOW PERFECT BECAUSE I DIDN'T MAKE IT.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S78 SMJHL PT #6 - One Season at a Time - by JustHereToLeave - 8 hours ago