Create Account

S79 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread Due: Sunday, November 10th @ 11:59 PM PST

Player Name: Boogan McGillicuddy
Position: RW
Recreate or First-Gen?  First-Gen
-First-Gens: How did you find the site?  Reddit
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers):  jeembo1990

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.): 6+
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?  Charcoal grill.  A little burnt but nothing crazy.  BBQ and ketchup.  Keep it simple.
What made you join the SHL?  Love hockey and the description for this I saw on Reddit sounded fun.
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?  Back to the 90s.  Vibes.  Good music. Good movies. N64.  Modern medicine and air conditioning.
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?  Why the 2019 Blues Stanley Cup is the greatest sports story of our generation.
What color would your lightsaber be and why?  Blue because it is my favorite color and I think I am not dark enough to be a red lightsabre guy.
What kind of play style are you hoping to have for your player?  I want to be a dynamic forward who can score points but also make contributions on defense.  Speed, physicality, skill.
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?  I wear the jersey and promote the cause in the media.
Any hobbies you’ve been into lately?  Fantasy football, hiking, sports, video games.
What is your opinion on The French?  They are people like everyone else.
What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included)  Blood Meridian by Cormac McCarthy.  Dark, entertaining exploration of violence as an unfortunate piece of the human condition.
A young fish asked an old salmon, "How do you navigate the currents so well?" The salmon chuckled, "It’s just like hockey—know when to push and when to flow." What strategies do you use to navigate challenges on and off the ice?  Stay calm and take life as it comes but try to be as prepared as possible.
Taylor ham or Pork Roll?  Pork Roll sounds more appetizing.
Pineapple on Pizza?  Only if there are no other choices.
What is your Mount Rushmore of hockey?  Gretzky, Hull, Probert, Pronger
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?  Bull terrier due to their laid back but playful nature and love of tall frosty draft beers.

Attached Files
.jpg   spud.jpg (Size: 8.57 KB / Downloads: 331)

Messages In This Thread
RE: S79 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread - by Jimbo1990 - 09-26-2024, 10:24 PM