Create Account

S79 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread Due: Sunday, November 10th @ 11:59 PM PST

Player Name: Ethan Cross
Position: Center
Recreate or First-Gen? First-Gen
-Recreates: Who was your last player?
-First-Gens: How did you find the site? Discord - I am in PBE, ISFL & SSL, so I found this through there
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers): anuragbhattacharya#605081761486995466

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.): 5+ Hours
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? Grilling

What made you join the SHL? Interested/watches hockey & likes PBE, ISFL, and SSL so far and wanted to do the same for a hockey player

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? As an avid basketball fan, going back to the 1990s and seeing MJ live

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? Computer Science

What color would your lightsaber be and why? Blue - It fits my player, being born in Toronto, Toronto Maple Leafs!

What kind of play style are you hoping to have for your player? I am hoping my player can be a elite two way forward and reliant player on the offense and leave a legacy in the league like Sydney Crosby in the NHL

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? Sure 

Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Biking

What is your opinion on The French? No opinion

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Percy Jackson - captivating and a great series of books of my childhood and still a favourite to re-read as an adult

A young fish asked an old salmon, "How do you navigate the currents so well?" The salmon chuckled, "It’s just like hockey—know when to push and when to flow." What strategies do you use to navigate challenges on and off the ice? Relax and Chill

Taylor ham or Pork Roll? Pork Roll

Pineapple on Pizza? Sure. Hawaiian pizza is a favourite of mine

What is your Mount Rushmore of hockey? Gretzky, Lemieux, Howe, Sydney Crosby
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Maltese: I have a Maltese dog myself so makes sense that I would like to be that breed of dog

Messages In This Thread
RE: S79 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread - by anuragb - 09-27-2024, 02:50 PM