Create Account

S79 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread Due: Sunday, November 10th @ 11:59 PM PST

Player Name: Benjamin Theodore
Position: Right Defenseman
Recreate:
-Recreates: Who was your last player? Colt Fox.
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers): southie0867

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 5 on a good day, two on a bad one. I'm am free all weekend though.
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? Grilled.
What made you join the SHL? I like hockey.
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? I'd like to go back to either the seventies or the eighties. Far enough back that there's less outrage in the world but no far enough back that you're risking the plague or burning at the stake.
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? Baseball. Because I know a lot about baseball. You guys want to hear a lecture about that time Dave Winfield killed a dove and almost got arrested in Canada. Or that guy who got locked inside a porta-potty over night at a Seattle Pilots game? Yeah you do.
What color would your lightsaber be and why? Star Wars sucks now. So I don't want to answer this.
What kind of play style are you hoping to have for your player? Offensive Defenseman
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? Sure.
Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Sim League Croquet
What is your opinion on The French? They're alright.
What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included)I, The Jury By Mickey Spillane. The first book in the Mike Hammer Series.
A young fish asked an old salmon, "How do you navigate the currents so well?" The salmon chuckled, "It’s just like hockey—know when to push and when to flow." What strategies do you use to navigate challenges on and off the ice? Homo homini lupus. A man to another man is a wolf. It allows me to see offensive players as the threats they truly are to my job security.
Taylor ham or Pork Roll? Pork Roll
Pineapple on Pizza? No absolutely not.
What is your Mount Rushmore of hockey? Mike Modano to represent America, Gretzky to represent Canada, Ovechkin to represent Russia, and Nicklas Lidström to represent Sweden.
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? I think I'd be a Bull Terrier. Not overly aggressive but still able to hold myself in a fight. A good guard dog and family dog but a ferocious attacker when someone challenges the safety of my home.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S79 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread - by Southie - 09-28-2024, 11:19 AM