SMJHL HO Questions (4 Questions)
Code:
Player Name: Jack Ellul 
Position: Defence
Recreate or First-Gen? First Gen. saw the Reddit thread and had to join
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers):a_canuck

SMJHL GM Questions (16 Questions)
Code:
How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) depends on the week tbh. I usually have a fair bit of free time
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? On a stick over a campfire by the beach
What made you join the SHL? Thought it looked really cool
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? If I get to re-live the moment I would go back to the moment I first met my wife
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? Whatever the topic of the latest Hardcore History podcast I was re-listening to
What color would your lightsaber be and why? Blue 
What kind of play style are you hoping to have for your player? Playmaking / 2-way D
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? 100% I’m in and push to have some of the kids join on the ice for warm ups
Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? D&D
What is your opinion on The French? Quebecois imitators 
What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Too many to mention but reading Lord of the Rings as a kid changed my life. (Honourable mentions to Crime and Punishment, Things Fall Apart, Don Quixote and The Technological Society)
A young fish asked an old salmon, "How do you navigate the currents so well?" The salmon chuckled, "It’s just like hockey—know when to push and when to flow." What strategies do you use to navigate challenges on and off the ice? Put first things first. 
Taylor ham or Pork Roll? No comment
Pineapple on Pizza? Yes
What is your Mount Rushmore of hockey? Tyler Myers, Tyler Myers, Tyler Myers, and Tyler Myers
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Cat

If Myers has million fans, then I’m one of them.
If Myers has one fan, then I’m THAT ONE.
If Myers has no fans, that means I’m dead.

Walleye

Messages In This Thread
RE: S79 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread - by a_canuck - 09-28-2024, 04:08 PM