Create Account

S79 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread Due: Sunday, November 10th @ 11:59 PM PST

Player Name: Brodir Aleifrsson
Position: Winger
Recreate or First-Gen? Recreate
-Recreates: Who was your last player? Bender Junior
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers): thebestkyle

How many hours a week do you usually have free? I usually have a lot of time free in between and around work and kids. In total probably 2-3 now per day.

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? In a pan, sliced in half... with butter.

What made you join the SHL? What made me come back... the community. I had to leave pretty abruptly because of family circumstances and nearly immediately I started missing the folk around here.

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? Would probably be back to post-WW2, this country was so united at that time for many reasons... granted there were other social issues going on. The world won't always see eye to eye, but I feel like these days it's about who hates most effectively versus who can love unconditionally.

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? Real Estate... It's my work like

What color would your lightsaber be and why? Blue... not really a reason, I just like blue.

What kind of play style are you hoping to have for your player? Mainly identical to Bender when we was a forward... size, speed and a scoring mentality.

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? Without a doubt... and then make a personal donation to the charity.

Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Well for the longest time I was into iRacing... Now I've gotten into real racing.

What is your opinion on The French? I played a soccer game against them back in 2004... we won, I scored a goal just outside the box. They made me look good, so I approve.

What is the best book you have read and why? Never Die Easy... Walter Payton autobiography... The dude had heart and determination.

A young fish asked an old salmon, "How do you navigate the currents so well?" The salmon chuckled, "It’s just like hockey—know when to push and when to flow." What strategies do you use to navigate challenges on and off the ice? I mean the salmon summed it up... you don't know when to push or flow if you don't put in the work. Earn the TPE, apply the TPE... Look for small wins and it will lead to bigger goals.

[Image: Wally.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S79 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread - by Wally - 09-29-2024, 09:33 AM