Create Account

S79 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread Due: Sunday, November 10th @ 11:59 PM PST

Player Name: enlightened centrist
Position: center
Recreate or First-Gen? recreate
-Recreates: Who was your last player? aleksandr iskandrov
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers): aleks.aleks

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) unfortunately too many
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? hard to say, boiling, frying, you cant really go wrong
What made you join the SHL? i have no idea, this was around 7 years ago
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? i would probably go back in time and view historical events, like how cleopatra died, what happened to roanoke, the bronze age collapse,the dancing plague, etc
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? quite honestly i dont think there is a single topic where i could give a 30 minute lecture, i think just about all my interests i have very surface level knowledge
What color would your lightsaber be and why? would be black for sure, the darksaver is the coolest
What kind of play style are you hoping to have for your player? in the j i will be going for a very offensive based player build
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? yea sure
Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? this is actually my question that i gave for this lmfao
What is your opinion on The French? strong dislike
What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) ive recently just started getting back into reading, but throughout my childhood my favorite book series was the last of the jedi featuring ferus olin.
A young fish asked an old salmon, "How do you navigate the currents so well?" The salmon chuckled, "It’s just like hockey—know when to push and when to flow." What strategies do you use to navigate challenges on and off the ice? ah well on the ice i simply update my player but off the ice i bottle it all up inside and stay sad
Taylor ham or Pork Roll? i cant eat pork bro
Pineapple on Pizza? pineapple on pizza is great because it cuts through the greasiness of the cheese and provides a nice balance to a pizza
What is your Mount Rushmore of hockey? id be more open to doing the mount rushmore of the canucks, which would probably be the sedin twins, linden, bure, luongo id say
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? ive been described as a greyhound because i have a similar lanky athletic build

[Image: rKRYSW6.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S79 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread - by aleks - 09-30-2024, 03:42 PM