Create Account

S79 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread Due: Sunday, November 10th @ 11:59 PM PST

Player Name: Mel Guolla
Position: Center
Recreate or First-Gen? First-Gen
-First-Gens: How did you find the site? My friend DejuDaeiGogi told me
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers): rtguys

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) - I usually have at least 6+ hours a week free
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? - Cooking on a grill is truly the only way
What made you join the SHL? - My friend told me about it and it sound like a lot of fun.. being the hockey nerd that I am
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? - I'd probably go 1950s or 60s, just because I love the vintage vibe. I want a milkshake at a vintage dinner
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? - Movies and the importance of the soundtrack
What color would your lightsaber be and why? - Yellow, simply cause it's my favorite colour
What kind of play style are you hoping to have for your player? - Want my guy to be highly skilled, score some points but also play a strong two way game
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? - I'd ask how many they have that I can sign so we can raise more money
Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? - Recently started doing bouldering
What is your opinion on The French? - lol I love like to be kind to all, but the French are good at getting on my nerves Tongue
What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) - Name of the wind. Great fantasy book
A young fish asked an old salmon, "How do you navigate the currents so well?" The salmon chuckled, "It’s just like hockey—know when to push and when to flow." What strategies do you use to navigate challenges on and off the ice? - I like to have a chill attitude to everything and always see things from the prospective of others. Never get caught up in the negative
Taylor ham or Pork Roll? - Pork Roll
Pineapple on Pizza? - No Pineapple.. Never pineapple
What is your Mount Rushmore of hockey? - Gretzky, Lemieux, Orr, Howe. Basic but they the goats. Might throw Crosby on there soon for fun
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? - Bishon Frise cause I already have 2 and I ADORE them

Messages In This Thread
RE: S79 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread - by rtguys - 10-01-2024, 03:04 PM