S79 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread Due: Sunday, November 10th @ 11:59 PM PST

Player Name: Grog Strongjaw
Position: Center
Recreate or First-Gen? First
-Recreates: Who was your last player?
-First-Gens: How did you find the site? VHL 
Full Discord Username (Including the hashtag and numbers): Iamme12233

How many hours a week do you usually have free? 3-5
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? boil then fry for few min for the crisp
What made you join the SHL? Don't have a gaming system so I figured this is the next best thing.
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? revolutionary war, I love history.
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? American Revolutionary War
What color would your lightsaber be and why? Purple, always been my fav
What kind of play style are you hoping to have for your player? sniper
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? wear it
Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? growing tomatoes
What is your opinion on The French? weird question, I have french in my family so I have no opinion.
What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) the walking dead
A young fish asked an old salmon, "How do you navigate the currents so well?" The salmon chuckled, "It’s just like hockey—know when to push and when to flow." What strategies do you use to navigate challenges on and off the ice? one day at a time. nothing more you can do or control.
Taylor ham or Pork Roll? pork roll
Pineapple on Pizza? sure, been homeless before. I learned to not be picky.
What is your Mount Rushmore of hockey? gretzky, crosby, hall, roy, orr
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? husky, they can survive easily in the cold.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S79 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread - by Grog Strongjaw - 10-02-2024, 06:12 PM