Create Account

Cap for Recruitment TPE
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2019, 05:03 PM by goldenglutes.)

Hear me out. What if some famous youtuber finds this site, creates a player, and makes a video about it? If they get thousands of referrals, that's great publicity for the site but I'm sure there'd also be a discussion about whether they should be allowed to keep all of that TPE. At that point, if we decide to retroactively apply a cap, we'd probably have a bunch of angry fans calling for our heads.

What if we have that conversation now? I know it seems dumb to make rules for situations that might hopefully happen in the future, but if we already have established rules for mass recruitment situations like that we could probably save our own asses somewhere down the line.

Thoughts? We could probably set the cap at some decently high number like 500.

Also sorry if I'm dumb and there's actually already a cap that I don't know about.

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

Messages In This Thread
Cap for Recruitment TPE - by goldenglutes - 09-24-2019, 04:58 PM
RE: Cap for Recruitment TPE - by ImShiny - 09-24-2019, 05:25 PM
RE: Cap for Recruitment TPE - by ACapitalChicago - 09-24-2019, 05:28 PM
RE: Cap for Recruitment TPE - by xDParK - 09-24-2019, 05:34 PM
RE: Cap for Recruitment TPE - by CleverPin - 09-25-2019, 05:47 PM
RE: Cap for Recruitment TPE - by White Cornerback - 09-25-2019, 06:03 PM