Create Account

Detroit Falcons S52 Interested Prospects Thread

Do you have any previous sim league experience?
Not at all.

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size]
A few hours here and there. Most of the time are in short bursts so hopefully it's more efficient the more familiar I get with the site as well as finding a rhythm of what I'm supposed to do.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
Working on my masters, working a couple part time jobs but coming home to either spend time with the girlfriend or gaming with friends. Mostly into Overwatch as of late but had spent a lot of time on Destiny 1 and 2. Oddly a huge Fifa fan more than any other sports game. Favorite chips are easily Miss Vickies Black Pepper and Lemon. Cheering for the Flames despite their lack of success for the last 15 years.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
Probably closer to 3, wanting to make sure my player's game is well rounded to make some impact before making the jump up.

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?
Yes, Nhamlet#8515

If you're new to the site, we understand that you may not have a preference on which team you end up on just yet, so what are you looking for in a team locker room? For recreates, do you have any interest in being a Falcon?
Active, friendly team locker room who's just looking to have fun and get to know each other.

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?
I bring some doggo pics.

Who is your Smash Bros main (if applicable)?
Depends on which, only really spent any significant time on Project M getting to play Zelda as an actual competitive character. Falco was a later favorite. On Ultimate, probably Yoshi, Zelda and Roy.

Share your best joke or meme
The Oilers for the last 10+ years.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Detroit Falcons S52 Interested Prospects Thread - by Nhamlet - 01-18-2020, 02:10 PM