Create Account

S52 Vancouver Interested Prospects Thread

Player Name: Rikard Hammarberg

Player Position: Center

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4-5

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yep. tam#4509

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): yes I am

What sort of player are you looking to build?: All round smooth skating offensive forward - slightly pass first than shoot first

Do you know anyone on the site?: roastpuff

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Vancouver Canucks

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Steak/Prime Rib Roast

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167): Im am in my 30s working. Following the Canucks and watching / playing some vidya games. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: S52 Vancouver Interested Prospects Thread - by jtam - 01-18-2020, 05:47 AM