Create Account

S53 SMJHL PT #1 - Learning the Locker Room

Had the opportunity to ask Anaheim Outlaws vet, Ethan Price. He had this advice to pass along.

Where would you recommend I grab a pre game meal? I'd highly recommend Mimi's Cafe down near Garden Grove. It's one of the best breakfast places in the city, I assure you that you'll want to keep coming back after visiting.

What song gets you going before a game?
This is an easy one, there's no other answer apart for 'The Final Countdown' by Europe. It absolutely gets you in the zone before puck drop.

My first career SMJHL game is coming up, and it's a big moment in my career. From someone who has been through it, any tips on managing the emotion and what to expect from the fans? This one is a bit tricky to answer because everyone handles it a bit differently. I'd say that you just really need to go into the game with a clear mind and try not to worry too much about trying to show off in your debut. Of course you'll want to try your hardest, but you don't want to try to get flashy and make some costly mistakes. The first game of the season will be at home which is awesome for you! Our home fans are fantastic and will really be rooting for you when you make your debut.

[Image: 0m0U8dD.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S53 SMJHL PT 1 - Learning the Locker Room - by dngrweelz - 03-29-2020, 12:47 AM